Sunday, May 15, 2011

Game Night Goodies. :)

So here's a peek at what you can WIN WIN WIN at my first ever GAME NIGHT DONE RIGHT! 
Games will take place on my facebook page: Cupcake Couture Girls THIS TUESDAY at 9:00 PM EST

Can't wait to see you there!! Bingo (super easy to play on facebook) Trivia and comment wars! :)

One winner will win this personalized necklace!! Whatever Letter you choose! :)

Another Goody up for grabs:
A fun, funky 4 inch Bow clip from:

Another winner will receive $15's off (can include shipping) to Dashing Little Darlings Etsy Store
She has purses, bags, covers and cases for IPads, handheld book devices, jewelry... SUPER fun stuff!!

This adorable headband from Parabandz & More will also be up for grabs:
A headband made with your choice of fabric colors!! Super cutie!!

I'll also be giving away some great stuff and will have some one night only deals on some clips, headbands and whatever else I feel like adding. :)  

BE THERE!!!! :) Please comment here if you are I-N!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I plan on being a part of Cupcake Couture Girls history, as long as I remember : )

    ReplyDelete