Thursday, May 5, 2011

My AMAZING vendors

100% honesty right now...  I have been so blessed to come into contact with this list of amazingly talented women.  Their kindness and excitement have really grabbed ahold of me.

When you are running a small business you can have a tendency to become "snobbish" towards other people working towards launching their small businesses.  Unfortunately I've seen my fair share of it. HOWEVER, sprinkled in between are these gems of women who will actually succeed because they are open, kind and have a genuine desire to see their fellow small business owners have great success beside them.

These are women that are those rare business gems:  Miley Bug's Personalized gifts and more, Parabandz & More, Peek-a-boo Crochet, Absewlutely Adorable, JoJo's Kiddie Kreations, The Pink Princess Shop and lastly someone who really just made my day by how genuine and caring they were, One diva three dolls who is currently making blankets and crayon rolls for those who suffered the devastating destruction in Tennessee.  I'm proud to stand beside them all and CAN NOT wait to launch the Giveaway beside them all.  I highly encourage you all to not even wait for the giveaway and "Like" them all on facebook today. :)

NOW GET EXCITED!!!  The Giveaway is SO close...I can taste it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You got me all curious and I had to come check out your blog!! I'm not a good blogger or blog reader, but I'm looking forward to seeing your entries! Now I have to go check out these other WAHMs that I have been so honored to be a part of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Well I'm glad you did Lola!! The last large section has all my vendors (including a special shout out to you). :)

    ReplyDelete