Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I want to puke! You're so talented!

Strange title for my blog today, this I will readily admit! :)

(One lucky reader will win a hair clip and interchangeable headband!! You must "like" the Facebook business page listed below then come back here and comment on my page.  For a second entry you must "follow" my blog then leave a second comment here on this blog.)

As I've mentioned before, being a Facebook business page holder allows you to roam a little more freely around others business pages.  Today on one of my off-shoot adventures I happened to come across this Facebook business page: Little Ladies by Janelle - putting fashion on your wall.  
It's moments like this I wish I could crawl into someone's mind and steal a fraction of their creativity because what I'm seeing is so brilliant that I almost can't handle it! SHE is one of those people for me.
I mean honestly...look at how cool her work is!  Let her know CCG sent you! :)

*Never post other's work without first getting their consent. I have asked for, and received, permission to post these photos*



Look at all the detail in this close-up.  All the different mediums she uses....It's awesome...


I'm a bit partial to this one as I feel it resembles me in a way, I'm not that tall nor that thin but...I love. :)

Want something more specific? Maybe of your children or yourself? She will customize a piece just for you!  Send her a photo and she will do her best to match it all up, you can see an example of this on her Facebook page. :)

Reader's Section:
Do you know someone who does extraordinary work?? PLEASE let us know about it!  
Some things should just NEVER be kept silent!

10 comments:

  1. Is it lame of me to make the 1st comment on here? Am I going against "protocol?" Whatever- either way I just have to say thank-you for your wonderful words and.....blush....blush. Seriously though- I really am very flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out her page. Very cool. I think Savanna would love something like this on her wall. And Fyi...you're pretty talented yourself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be a duplicate. Tried posting earlier. Anyways, I did check out her page. Pretty cool. I think Savanna would love something like that for her wall. Don't you think? Also, just wanted to say that you are also a very creative and talented person. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the possibilities, is all I can think when I check out her work. Thanks for taking the time to share these wonderful vendors and people with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she seems pretty talented. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am envious of her talent and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I am now a follower! By the way, I have bought the goods for the bow holder, can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am also following via gfc.

    i guess i should "toot my own horn" for a second - i love to collage & have been doing it for over 12 years now. i have a fb page if you would like to check it out.. search for "creative custom collages by jesica" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her page!!!
    Thanks for the tip!

    And.....
    Judging by the photo of you in another post....
    you ARE that thin...!!!

    ReplyDelete