Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Favorite Sellers

I don't know about you but I am always a tad nervous when buying from a seller on Facebook.
"Will they ship it?  Is it going to be good quality?" These are a couple of the fleeting thoughts I have before I finally "bite the bullet" and place my order.

Because of my business Facebook page I've had the honor of meeting and dealing with MANY different sellers and this is a list of some I will buy from time and time again.  Their products are priced right, made right and I was treated well with all of them. :)  PLEASE check them out and let them know they were CCG endorsed. :)

"The List"

What's NOT to love?  Her jewelry is amazing and so hot right now. 
I purchased this small copper heart from her and couldn't believe how quickly it came & only $3.00!
Mine says J&L :)

Where do I even begin?!  I L-O-V-E Fancy Gallimaufry!! My jewelry collection continues to grow 
with all of her amazing pieces.  Whenever I wear my jewelry from her I get comments! EVERY TIME.
Feather earrings, bead work, amazing necklaces..yummy..YUMMY.


Photo from her site

Photo of me wearing it!  I LOVE IT!!

Who doesn't love personalized gifts for their kids or themselves? I just received personalized cups and a sports water bottle for my girls today and they are THRILLED!!! I've loved my whole experience.


If you are looking for adorable photo props or cutie crochet hats look NO further.
Jenna at Peek-A-Boo does amazing work!  Just look at my little Viv in one of Jenna's hats:
SO CUTE!!

I really wanted a pair of booties to match the super cutie hat that Peek-a-Boo made for me and that's when I stumbled across Amanda Charnley at The Yarn Basket.  
Not only does she do GREAT work but she is the QUEEN of game nights! :)

Viv in her hat from Peek-a-Boo and booties from The Yarn Basket:
She LOVES them!

There are always a ton of "Giveaways" going on in the Facebook business world and I am honored to say that I finally WON something! :) haha... I hit the jackpot for sure!  Check out this AMAZING dress that they made for my sweet Vivienne!  I had sent her a photo of what I wanted and she far exceeded my expectations for sure!  I HIGHLY recommend you heading there RIGHT NOW! 

As I said before there are a lot of contests and giveaways on Facebook and that is how I came across SGC.  I now have a cutie Bow from her and am awaiting the arrival of an owl beanie I won!! YAY!
Here's a photo of my middle daughter wearing her free bow from SGC and a sample photo of her hats.
She also makes Rompers that I'm drooling over!! :)


So far this style of owl beanie is my favorite! :)

Ok - so you can't purchase anything from this facebook page but it is A-MAZING!! This is my second day in a row including it in my blog because I love it THAT much! :)  SO many amazing ideas, blogs to visit and great ideas for crafts with your kids, home decor...SO awesome.  
Like this for instance, painted and bent toilet paper/paper towel rolls to make this: 
SO COOL!!

Well, I think that's enough out of me today!  I hope you LOVE all of my trusted sellers and their amazing products. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment