Saturday, June 11, 2011

Game Night Prize Sneak Peek #'s 9-10

Game Night on CCG's Facebook page:
Tuesday, June 14th starting at 8:00PM EST

Here are a couple more GOODIES!! This first one I'm truly loving.  This comes from:
I can't tell you how often this would come in handy for me like when I need to haul the diaper bag, baby and purse into ANYWHERE...instead I can throw my cell and cash into this and go...I'm buying one right now... :)


        Tech Pouch in Medallion

Tech Pouch
3.5"W x 6"H x .75"D
Perfect for the Techie on the go. Holds your phone and license. Has zippered closure for safety and loop handle to grab and go. Perfect for those In and Out trips to the store.




Our next goodie comes from:
Just in time for July 4th!! 
This cutie bow will definitely make your little sparkler stand out amongst the rest.

Silly Goose Creations will also be running a Game Night Special!!!
For game night participants, she is offering a buy one get one 50% off pillowcase dress special.  
It will be first come first serve on fabric choices.  So pricing would look like this: 
$15+$7.50= $22.50 + $3 shipping = $25.50 for 2 dresses!

Gobble them up girlers!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment