Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sneak Peek #2!!!

I'm so excited!! I'm getting more vendors daily for our Game Night!!!  I have a lot of goodies, deals and freebies up for the winning.  What is even MORE amazing is a few of the vendors will be having "Game Night Sales" at special times during the night where all of you can venture to their pages and snag some amazing stuff for great prices!!! :)

My next Sneak Peek are these adorable crown rings!  I will be giving away three of them during the night!  You get your choice of color.  These are coming from Bumble Bloom Boutique.  They have beautiful jewelry and accessories!  Right now I'm drooling over their yellow flower earrings...
Game Night, Cupcake Couture Girl Style
Tuesday, June 14th at 8:00PM EST
Be There!!  You won't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment