Monday, June 13, 2011

MORE SNEAK PEEKS!!! #'s 13 & 14

I think this will be my last Sneak Peek before Game Night is upon us! :)

One Quick Witted player will win this from Renee's Mark.:

So - I haven't been posting what I'll be giving away...BUT - I will make ONE exception... :)  I made 8 of these little cuties today and am LOVING them!! I adore how they turned out. I can honestly say that AGAIN these are my own creation and if something like them exists...I haven't seen it.

One lucky winner will receive one of my brand new - never been seen before - 4th of July Sassy Star clips. :)  Here's a photo of them all together, a couple shown clipped onto headbands. :)  
They will be for sale during game night. $4.50 for one or $8.00 for 2.

They are handcrafted stars made of navy blue grosgrain ribbon on a red grosgrain ribbon covered clip.  They have "shooting" red ribbon detailing and white tulle then topped off with a little bling in the center.
***Note*** 
I only have a couple Red headbands left, first come first serve.



SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT: 8:00PM EST!!!
Bring your Sass and a friend. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment