Monday, June 13, 2011

Game Night Sneak Peek #'s 11 & 12

WOW!!  Can you believe all these amazing prizes?!  Oh how I just adore all my vendors.  What an amazing community I am a part of.  So glad I get to share them all with you! :)

My amazingly talented friend at Miley Bug's Personalized Creations and More has TWO goodies up for the winning!  First is a PERSONALIZED 20 inch floating ring...Seriously, how cute is this?!

ALSO from Miley Bug's is a personalized hand sanitizer!
I know that my family is huge on staying sanitized, especially with all the running and playing done in the summer.  These also make really great gifts for teachers, co-workers, mommies and more!


GAME NIGHT IS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8PM EST!! 
BE THERE AND BRING A FRIEND!
Lots of prizes and special game night sales from many of the vendors!  Great time to stock up on fun goodies for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment