Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sneak Peeks #3-5!!!

Since I've been less than amazing at posting sneak peeks I decided to blow your minds with 3 sneak peeks today!! :)  I've linked the name of the Facebook vendors to their Facebook sites.  You'll be required to "Like" the vendors in order to win so get a one up on it and "like" them today!! You'll be glad you did! :) DO NOT forget to let them know CCG sent you! ;-)

First is a KILLER handmade pair of earrings from my friend at Fancy Gallimaufry  I've sat and tried to figure out how she made these...totally stumped, they are so amazing and measure in at just over 2 inches!! She made these JUST for THIS game night.  Her necklaces are also to DIE for, after this I'm heading to her site to pick one out for ME. :)


Next is another piece of delicious jewelry but this one comes from The Beaded Butterfly.  The necklace charm reads "Always Take Chances".  Honestly...I ADORE this necklace.  I've purchased from The Beaded Butterfly and am ALWAYS happy.


OUR LAST SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NIGHT:
Your choice of any ready made or custom made crochet item from The Yarn Basket at 50% off!!  These are the crochet booties I had her make for my daughter, they match a hat that a friend of mine made for me.  My 18 month old daughter can't get enough of them!! She wears them all the time! :)  Check out all her goodies today!

GAME NIGHT:
TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH AT 8:00
Join us for games, flash sales and FUN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment